Friday, February 10, 2012

The Fun Never Stops


Hello again, its been quite the busy start to the year I think. My con partner and I have been researching and planning to hit up pretty much one convention per month this year in attempts to make money to pay off debts and whatnot. So far were attending 3 until we have the money to send in for the other cons but its a start. To begin the year off right I will be once again displaying my work at the Erotic Arts and Crafts Fair in Toronto at the Gladstone Hotel: EACF 2012 which for those who know me, is perfect for my kind of work. For those in the GTA, you should come and see the show, there will be Burlesque dancers and everything!

I have made more valentine's cards seeing as v-day is just a few days away and for those who want some nice art, theres that too. I've stuck to my pretty watercolour style with ink and just catered it to the theme of the show. I have a few favourites for the show like this one:


I like the show because its cute and fun while having a relaxed atmosphere for the the curious and open minded. Right now im sitting in my friends apartment, watching her husband play The Darkness 2. Oh gamers, how I envie you for having actual time to play video games :p wish me luck for tomorrow! I'll post more about the show on Monday and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment